Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Learning Reflection



Like many other students, I have to balance work and school. Filling out the Weekly Calendar gave me a better sense of what time I have that I can allocate to the different activities I have taking place. Since I have been working full-time and attending school either part-time or full-time,  I have finally found a system that works for me. I know that my "free-time" has to be spent more wisely because I have a limited amount of time to dedicate to those things that truly matter at the moment (school and work). My plan for completing this course is to continue to work on assignments at the same time every day so I can set up a routine that I have to follow and it becomes habitual. Once I get home from work, I take time to debrief and then I set up small and obtainable goals with specific times, that way I can pace myself for assignments and not fall into a bad habit of doing it all last minute. Since I have already taken two other courses this Summer, I believe that if I continue my routine as before, I will be successful in this course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment